Scripture: Ephesians 5:1, Psalm 15
In Ephesians 5:1 we are told very simply, “Therefore be imitators of God as dear children.” We are to be followers and imitators of God as dear children. The word translated “followers” is the Greek word, mim-ey-tace, which means ‘To mimic’. This Scripture starts out with the word “Therefore” and what is the purpose of the word? It is based on the four preceding chapters of us being built together for a habitation of God in the Spirit. God’s goal is that we demonstrate His fullness. Therefore, we are to mimic God – act like, talk like, walk like, think like – and execute authority like Him. Yes, we are assigned to imitate God. That might be difficult for novices but not for seasoned saints! Do we have any confidence that we can act like the Judicial Christ? We live in highly challenging times that require a strong and purposeful response to waves of evil that are threatening nations and cultures. We face people destitute of truth and honor and bent on trapping others in their own darkness and deception! Can we represent God in judgment? Can we demonstrate to principalities and powers that they do not rule by projecting the rule of Christ on the people they inhabit? Can we pray the God-mockers and the God-haters into their eternal reward? If we cannot do that as a church, are we really fighting the good fight of faith? Are we really in need of weapons of warfare as outlined in Ephesians 6? Where is the fullness of Christ? In reading Psalms 15 we are prompted to climb the holy hill of God and that climb requires an attitude about people who embrace evil. The attitude toward evil that pleases God is, “…in whose eyes a vile person is despised.” God despises the vile!
- Speak and declare into the womb of this month that there will be light, life, peace, favor, health, clear communication of God’s will, understanding, wisdom, etc. in each day of the month.
- Speak into every key event taking place with regard to your family, church, nation and continent declaring the purposes of God for it – (not your own selfish purpose) (Isa 51:16)
- Pray concerning every God glorifying event that will take place this month that only God’s purpose will prevail at each event.
Scripture: Ephesians 4:11–13
Ephesians 4 assigns the five-fold ministry the task of developing God’s plan to achieve fullness! These verses say, “And He Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers, for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ, till we all come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ…” How will God achieve fullness? If we let Him, King Jesus will raise up five-fold ministry to take us into fullness! Does your church recognize these five ministry gifts? How can we expect fullness from one single pastor? We cannot because God does not. Have we made that our aspiration and goal? A number of believers are happy to go to church and be blessed. Well, wait a minute! God has more for us than going to church and being blessed.
- Shape the coming days by prophesying into each day.
- Pray that only what God has said about each day and plant the heavens over your life and circumstance will come to pass.
- Speak into each day of the month that it shall not do the bidding of any other voice except the voice of God.
- Read Zech. 10:3. Pray that Jehovah will activate the nature of the horse in you for battle this month so that you will successfully exhibit all the characteristics of the horse in the battles the enemy hurls at you this month.
Scripture: Ephesians 3:14-19
Here in Ephesians 3 Paul is praying his second prayer for our development. In the second prayer we find the same goal we found in the first prayer. These verses say, “For this reason I bow my knees to the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, from whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man, that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the width and length and depth and height— to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.” Here again our topic of fullness is clearly highlighted! How can we escape the fact that God has a goal for us, and that goal is that we demonstrate the fullness of Christ? So far it is in every chapter of the book of Ephesians. What are we to do with that? Accept it! Believe it! Is there a pattern for building relationship that sustains this goal? That pattern may exist in the order of the Sonship Gifts as they are presented.
- The number 3 symbolizes divine unity; the unbreakable strength of a unified three-fold chord to be evidenced and then released in your family, in the Body of Christ, and in the territory at large, in every God glorifying event this month and in this new year.
- Pray that the virtue of the number 3, which denotes the unity in the Holy Trinity, the unbreakable strength of a unified three-fold chord to be evidenced and then released to the territory at large, in every God glorifying event this month.
- Command those days to respond only to His purposes and ignore every other voice speaking into them (Psalm19:2).
Scripture: Ephesians 2:18-22
We know that the fullness of Christ is the theme of the book of Ephesians because it becomes the primary goal stated in each chapter. Chapter 2:18 says, “For through Him we both have access by one Spirit to the Father. Now, therefore, you are no longer strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God, having been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ Himself being the chief cornerstone, in whom the whole building, being fitted together, grows into a holy temple in the Lord, in whom you also are being built together for a dwelling place of God in the Spirit.” Now there it is. We are being built together for a habitation of God in the Spirit. If the church is being built together for a habitation of God in the Spirit, we will demonstrate the fullness of Who He is!
- Pray that this month when there is high activity in the heavens, you shall be more discerning of how the heavens rule over the affairs of your daily life.
- Pray into the womb of this month that the heavens over you will declare only the glory of Jehovah concerning your life, family and the church.
- Using your own words, make declarations and prophesy the word of God into this month; shaping it and planting the heavens over your life and over the church and nation as the Lord will lead you.
Scripture: Ephesians 1:17-18,22-23
The goal of the book of Ephesians is mentioned in the introductory chapter. That goal should always be before us when we study this book. It is outlined in verses 17-21, “That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give to you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him, the eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that you may know what is 1. the hope of His calling, what are 2. the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints, and what is 3. the exceeding greatness of His power toward us who believe… And He put all things under His feet, and gave Him to be head over all things to the church, which is His body, the fullness of Him who fills all in all.” Jesus bought all fullness for us. The goal is that we take our place in the body of Christ in order that the church may express the fullness of Christ. The entire aim of the book of Ephesians is stated clearly: that we become equipped to take our place in the Body and contribute our part of the expression of the fullness of Christ in the world. We settle for part, but the stated goal is “all in all.” All of God in all the church! How are we doing in that category? Do we feel like we are making the maximum contribution that God ordained us to make toward the fullness of Christ? Do we personally feel like we have achieved the fullness of Christ? One way to examine that is to ask ourselves, are we doing the things Christ did? Since the Bible promises we can do the things Christ did, if we are not doing them, then we need to acknowledge that there are some gaps either in our preparation and understanding or in connecting with the Holy Spirit to do the things Christ did. God’s Word has a purpose – to teach us to walk and demonstrate the fullness of Who Christ is in us. “All in all” is God’s goal. As we align with the nine Sonship Gifts faith grows for “all in all.” We should make God’s goal our goal as well!
- Praise God for this first day of the third Gregorian month – March.
- Thank Him for His goodness over us.
- This is a season the Lord has made and we will be glad and rejoice as we enter the gates of Spring season. Psalm 118
- Proclaim Psalm 148.
- Command this new month and the new gates of spring to praise the Lord and obey only His bidding.
- You hold the key to speak into the womb of each day of this month, to activate the Lord’s purposes for it. A scripture to lay hold of during this season is: I have put My words in your mouth, that you should plant the heavens and lay the foundations of the earth Isa 51:16.
Scripture: Romans 13:2, 2 Peter 2:18-25
In Romans 13:2-4 we are told, “Therefore whoever resists the authority resists the ordinance of God, and those who resist will bring judgment on themselves.” Now we discover here that spiritual exousia and natural exousia are different. Whoever resists the spiritual authority resists the ordinances of God and whoever resists will bring judgment on themselves. The police, the military and the judges are natural authority. They are appointed and they have an important function in society in keeping and maintaining order. The Bible says if we resist them we will bring judgment on ourselves. That assumes government is obeying God. What about government that legislates evil against God. If they aren’t operating in righteousness, we are directed to go (to prayer) with God against them and against their evil decrees like Daniel did. Like the Church in Acts did!
As Christians we are not obligated to support and bow to unrighteous government. We have a command to resist it as the early church did. The book of Acts is full of occasions when the disciples actively resisted government. When rulers rule in righteousness then they are ruling for God. When they depart from God’s righteousness and start to dictate unrighteousness, then it is our obligation to pray them into the judgment of God.
In 1 Peter 2:18-25 we learn that Jesus suffered wrongfully yet committed Himself to God Who judges righteously and God reversed the death sentence with resurrection. History records the horrors of 70 AD as the judgments Jesus prophesied manifested against Jerusalem! The Kingdom of God triumphed over the Jews and the Romans! There is only One God and Jesus the pattern Son Who rule history. The Father and Son will bring many sons to glory in the last great harvest! Time is short. Let’s make it count!
- Praise God for the last day of February.
- Thank Him for the blessings we received. The Lord is good.
- Praise Him for protecting you and all yours. The sun did not smite you by day, nor the moon by night.
- The devices of the enemy have not changed so celebrate the goodness of the Lord for faithfully preserving your life, family, marriage, business, church, nation and continent from the plans of the enemy. (Proclaim Ps 107)
- The Lord is good and great is His mercy.
- Ps 150:1 Praise ye the LORD. Praise God in his sanctuary: praise him in the firmament of his power.
- Ps 150:2 Praise him for his mighty acts: praise him according to his excellent greatness.
- Ps 150:3 Praise him with the sound of the trumpet: praise him with the psaltery and harp.
- Ps 150:4 Praise him with the timbrel and dance: praise him with stringed instruments and organs.
- Ps 150:5 Praise him upon the loud cymbals: praise him upon the high sounding cymbals.
- Ps 150:6 Let everything that hath breath praise the LORD. Praise ye the LORD.
Scripture: Romans 13:1
Judicial authority is level two and comes with our Sonship position. Every policeman earns a badge. Jesus made us kings and priests. That position carries a badge of spiritual authority. Jesus gave His kings and priests authority. This is accessed by faith! Counterfeit signs and wonders will proliferate in the last days! Romans 13:1 says, “Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities (exousias). For there is no authority (exousia) except from God, and the authorities (exousias) that exist are appointed by God.” Here is what we discover in verse 1. 1) We discover that governmental biblical authority empowers law enforcement..
2.)And exousia is spiritual governmental authority assigned to men to execute God’s wrath on those practicing evil. We would say that the police, the sheriffs, the military all bear governmental authority, The perversion of that authority through bribes and mammon brings destruction.
3.) God’s end- time witnesses will war against anti-Christ government. Governmental authority has its roots in God’s assignment. When wicked governmental authority is released, God releases authority to confront it.
4) We have to judge by the Spirit and be anointed with exousia in the realm of the Spirit to be effective against spirits. I trust we understand that. There is the natural and there is the spiritual. In Corinthians we are told first the natural and then the spiritual. Natural things help us comprehend their spiritual counterpart. There is natural authority that comes with a badge and a spiritual authority that comes from God.
5) Jesus demonstrated His spiritual authority in healing, deliverance, resurrection, and in miracles, signs and wonders. You and I as we develop in Spirit are supposed to be doing the same thing with one end- time addition—judgment!
6.) I believe we are headed for the greatest revival including signs and wonders that the earth has ever seen. All of this will come with a purpose and that is a mighty harvest of the nations. Why are we studying this? We need to understand that as legal heirs of our Father we are called to make a difference and a contribution to the great end-time harvest. The book of Revelation portrays God’s final mercy to man as a radical display of divine judgment in seals, trumpets, and bowls! Standing for the Gospel of Christ during this season could be costly!
Today @ 8:19a.m is the full moon
- At full moon, the wicked indulge themselves in worshipping the host of heaven, sacrifice to other gods, indulge in diverse kinds of atrocities and dig pits for the righteous. God is poised for vengeance so pray for the release of the fierceness of His anger and wrath upon the perpetuators of these abominations which the Lord has not commanded unless they repent. (Ps 78:49; Deut.17:3)
- Pray that the wicked will fall into the pit they have dug for the righteous and their mischief shall return upon their own heads. (Ps 7:15-16,Ps 9:15, Prov. 26:27).
- Instruct the full moon to praise God (Nehemiah 9:6)
- During full moon some people get “moon-struck” madness. So many negative things happen to people because of the pull of the moon on the earth. Ask the Lord to stabilize the waters of your body, of those who are affected adversely at full moon; instead it will be a time for rejoicing in the Lord.
Scripture: Luke 10:20
Returning from ministry, the seventy were overjoyed at their power for ministry! The very next verse says, “Nevertheless do not rejoice in this, that the spirits are subject to you, but rather rejoice because your names are written in heaven.” The seventy returned amazed at what God had done. They didn’t understand the authority that went with their position. They thought it belonged to them. They were impressed with themselves because the demons were subject to them in the name of Christ. In verse 20 what the Lord reveals to us is that each level of power has a corresponding character qualifier. Experiencing victory through the dunamis-anointing can open the door to pride. If we want to see the full measure of the power of God in operation through us, we must develop the character qualities of Christ within ourselves that will sustain the power. Pride will forfeit dunamis. In the development of the power of God it is very, very normal that when we first see the gifts of the Spirit pride manifests in our life because it is so exhilarating. It is so supernatural and it so brings us into a different dimension that it is very easy to get an attitude.
1) The seventy disciples developed that attitude. Jesus called them on it and demanded an adjustment in their attitude or they would end up forfeiting the dunamis He had given.
2) There is no place for pride when we are moving in the power of God. The Word says, “Pride goes before destruction, And a haughty spirit before a fall.” We have to put that ploy of the enemy under our feet which was exactly what Jesus was teaching!
- Pray that God will continue to reveal Himself to you, and all creation more and more, that men may fear Him and recognize their need for Him
- Pray that you will be such a light in your world that men will see your light and glorify God because of you. (Matt 5:13-16)
- Pray that the Holy Spirit will show you areas where you have exalted yourself, glorified yourself and your abilities, your goodness or your generosity. Ask Him to teach you to be humble. (Jam 4:6-8)
- Pray that whenever you do anything commendable and praise worthy, whether men applaud you or not, you will learn to honestly and humbly have the disposition – like Jesus taught His disciples – “I am only an unworthy servant.” (Luke 17:10)
Scripture: Luke 10:17-19, 2 Timothy 3
Luke 10:17-19 says, “Then the seventy returned with joy, saying, ‘Lord, even the demons are subject to us in Your name.’ And He said to them, ‘I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven. Behold, I give you the authority (exousia) to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you.’” From this passage we learn that the power of God comes in layers. Layer one is dunamis. But not only does God give dunamis but the devil anoints his servants with dunamis. Moses found that out in Egypt. Pharaoh’s magicians replicated his judgments in the first two plagues. They were able to duplicate the supernatural events they witnessed through Moses but only for a short time. The magicians copied the display of the blood and the frogs but were stopped by lice. 20% of what Moses did was as far as they could go. As judgment escalated they could not match God’s power. 2 Timothy 3 cautions us that we will face the same counterfeit in the last days. According to Paul, we must overcome it the same way Moses overcame Pharaoh’s magicians. Escalating selective judgment was how the Spirit led Moses. Moses saw multiple levels of God’s power! Moses executed judgment on all the gods of Egypt.
- Pray that as the river of Jehovah flows from His throne through your life and in the lives of Kingdom citizens in your territory, you will receive life healing from the leaves of the tree of life, and fruitfulness in every Jehovah-ordained endeavor, and revival of your spirit. Pray this for Kingdom citizens everywhere Rev 22:1-2
- Read Psalm 46.4-5. Pray that during this season you will drink and be refreshed by the river of God whose streams make glad the city of Jehovah.
- Pray that every depression, sorrow, mourning shall be washed away from your life. Pray this for kingdom citizens and your territory at large.
- Read Ezekiel 47:1-12; Prophesy and proclaim the effects of the river of Jehovah over your life, the Body of Yeshua and the ministry and work kingdom citizens globally.
- Prophesy a Holy Spirit revival as the Water of the Word of life from scriptures is proclaimed over individuals, territories, each gate of society throughout this season.
Scripture: Matthew 11:20-24
In Matthew 11 Jesus was rebuking some of the cities He had ministered in. Many cities that He visited saw great miracles. Those works of dunamis were works of healing, deliverance and freedom. The gifts of the Father were present to bring freedom. Verse 21-24 says of certain cities, “Woe to you, Chorazin! Woe to you, Bethsaida! For if the mighty works which were done in you had been done in Tyre and Sidon, they would have repented long ago in sackcloth and ashes. But I say to you, it will be more tolerable for Tyre and Sidon in the day of judgment than for you. And you, Capernaum, who are exalted to heaven, will be brought down to Hades; for if the mighty works which were done in you had been done in Sodom, it would have remained until this day. But I say to you that it shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom in the day of judgment than for you.” What a statement that is! When we receive the Holy Spirit we receive the anointing to overturn the works of the devil. As we walk in God’s dunamis power it is an eternal witness to anyone who sees it. That is why God gives us this anointing and authority. It is His way of witnessing to the resurrection of Christ. That is why He commanded the twelve to stay in Jerusalem until they were endued with power from on High. The Holy Spirit is the Steward of the power to change history.
- Pray against those that spend days not seeing the light to hurt your destiny.
- Pray against every padlock in the mountains raised on satanic altars against you, your family or business to be destroyed.
- Pray for the day to arise and go against any power stealing your portion in Jesus name.
- Destroy any wicked power in the heavenlies invoked against those who are sent to help you.
- Every mouth speaking and chanting against your organization, business, church or helpers with satanic power, let the day be contrary to them and let the night swallow them in their wickedness.