Have you Ever Taken the Mission Of God As The Highest Priority?
As sin developed in the earth, the earth was filled with violence. Corruption deepened until all flesh was impacted. God said to Noah, ‘I’m judging all flesh and will destroy it because mankind has filled the earth with violence.’ Genesis 6:17 says, “And behold, I Myself am bringing floodwaters on the earth, to destroy from under heaven all flesh in which is the breath of life; everything that is on the earth shall die.” Thank God that verse 18 follows this pronouncement. “But I will establish My covenant with you; and you shall go into the ark—you, your sons, your wife, and your sons’ wives with you.” This saving verse was God’s answer to the corruption. God looked for a man or a woman that He Himself could covenant with. Because God found a righteous vessel, He could strike a covenant with that vessel, judge the earth, and destroy the violence and corruption that was in it. This should help us understand that God still operates this way. That through covenant, He calls us to strike the enemy who is filling the earth with violence for that is the only way the earth can be saved. It is God’s heart for man to finish his prophetic purpose by populating God’s Family and then comes a new heavens and earth in which righteousness dwells!
Few people actually choose as a career what they dreamed about becoming when they were children. Even fewer place the mission of God as the highest priority in choosing a career path. As we begin this month, pray, and ask God to speak to you about your life, career, and why His mission and kingdom purposes should be the greatest factors for you to consider.
- Prophesy to the gates of this month that they will only allow that which praises the Lord to enter, and the walls of this month to allow only that which brings salvation, redemption, justice and righteousness.
- Prophesy this into every gate and wall that you inhabit including your home, place of occupation and the territory at large (Isaiah 60:18-20)
Declare that only the people of peace will enter through the gates of this coming month. Every power that foments violence is hereby shut out of this new season by Jehovah Shalom’s angels. Isa 60:17b-18a.
Can God Himself enter covenant with you?
In Genesis 6:8-9 we are told, “But Noah found grace in the eyes of the Lord. This is the genealogy of Noah. Noah was a just man, perfect in his generations. Noah walked with God.” Because Noah walked with God, redemption foundhim. Noah escaped the terrible destruction that man had brought on the earth. Thus, we begin to see a pattern. Thispattern is one where righteousness and walking with God saved man from the penalty and destruction that came uponmankind due to sin. If God can find a man who will walk with Him, then God Himself enters into covenant with that manto save, to deliver and to set free. Noah was such a man and as a result through God’s grace and love, man was preservedfrom utter judgment and total destruction. This saving grace came because one man was willing to walk in righteousness,wisdom, and purity before God. Surely God will find many more righteous ones in the last days!
When you were younger, what problems did you want to solve when you grew up? What factors caused that childhood dream to continue or to change? Rank the following factors in how you are currently determining your career path: (i) passions/interests, (ii) financial considerations, (iii) family expectations, (iv) mission of God, (v) skills and experience, and (vi) age/life stage. Are you willing to help save the world by preaching the gospel?
- Pray that this month, the sun, and the moon will yield their best for you.
- The sun will not smite you by day nor the moon by night.
- Pray that the heavens will release their best for you, the church and nation in this season. (Psalm 121:6, Hos 2:21-22).
- Ask the Lord to let the release of the fruits to highly enhance your fruitfulness in Him.
Command the gates of this month to usher in the king of glory into every moment of this coming season.
Redemption began in God’s heart!
Scripture: Genesis 6:1-7
In Genesis 6:1-7 God finds Himself utterly amazed at the wickedness and lawlessness that man has created on the earth. That great wickedness was to the extent that even the thoughts of men’s hearts were only evil continually. The Bible tells us here that the Lord was sorry that He made man on the earth, and He was grieved in His heart. In verse 7 it says, “I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth, both man and beast, creeping thing and birds of the air, for I am sorry that I have made them.” Sin has a dramatic impact with amazing devastation and destruction as the result. We see that in Genesis chapter 6. The whole of creation was in deep trouble because of the sin that man had yielded to. If we stopped the story here, there would be no hope. But because of His great love, God refused to leave man in the condition of depravity and ruin to the point of utter loss. Redemption began in God’s heart!
- Praise God for the eighth Gregorian month.
- As you enter with thanksgiving and praise to God into this new month, pray that in response the gates of this month will open up and let the King of Glory come in with plenty of favor, blessing and peace Psalm 24:1,7-8
- Proclaim Psalm 67 and thank the Lord for the season of fruitfulness, riches, plenteousness, overflowing; excess goodness, mercy and favor that you have come into.
- Proclaim Psalm 65, Deut. 33:13-14, Hos 2:21-22, Psalm 121:5-6, declare that as you praise Jehovah who crowns the year with goodness, all of creation will respond likewise – the heavens will release their best for you, the earth will yield forth its fullness to you to the glory of God. Pray this for kingdom citizens in the territory.
Today @ 1:18p.m. is the last quarter moon.
- This is a period when the occult increase enchantments, strength and fortification.
- Pray that the Lord will be a stronghold i.e., fortress, rock & strength) to His people especially in times of the crescent and quarter moons. (Nah 1:7).
- Pray that the weapon of enchantments against the righteous shall not prosper. (Is 54:17).
- Praise God for the end of the seventh month.
- Thank Him because you are ending the first month of the second half of the year in victory. Alleluia.
- Rejoice and give Him a worthy praise for His faithfulness. The Lord is good. Amen. Redemption Is So Important to Us because We Cannot Preach It Unless We Are Fully and Completely Established In It.
Verses 14-16 tell us, “For those who say such things declare plainly that they seek a homeland. And truly if they had called to mind that country from which they had come out, they would have had opportunity to return. But now they desire a better, that is, a heavenly country. Therefore, God is not ashamed to be called their God, for He has prepared a city for them. By faith Abraham, when he was tested, offered up Isaac, and he who had received the promises offered up his only begotten son,…” Abraham was a doer of and a believer in the Word of God! He believed God by faith and God took note and He also took action. When we walk in faith the way Abraham did, we are believing and doing the Word. When we declare that we have redemption through Christ, we are building a city whose Maker is God! Abraham built the city by faith and laid the foundation by faith. When we accept what God says, that is exactly what we are doing. The reason redemption is so important to us is that we cannot preach it unless we are fully and completely established in it. We have to know the Blood; we have to accept it and have confidence and faith in what God has done for us. This is the foundation of our message to the lost in the last days. We are the leading examples of redemption, and we have to shine forth in the full confidence of faith that comes from it. That is what we use to bring in a harvest of cities and nations. Ask the Lord for rain in the time of the latter rain!
Promises Are What We Use To Bring In A Harvest Of Cities And Nations.
Hebrews 11:8-13 tells us that Abraham and Sarah received the covenant and, by faith, they left their country, their culture and their kindred. They obeyed and because of it, Abraham became the father of faith and birthed a covenant out of which you and I are blessed today. The entire New Covenant is based on the platform of the Abrahamic covenant. We need to know exactly what Abraham learned. What he learned in becoming the father of all them that believe, works the same for us as it did for him. God honoured him, blessed him and God is about to do the same for us. The question is, are we willing to accept and walk in what God is showing us, and to walk that way in faith? Just as Abraham had to walk in faith for what God told him in his generation, we have to walk in faith for what God tells us! Abraham got to see the land of promise, and we can see the fulfillment of God’s promises! The Jews possessed their geographic inheritance and now they are back in it. Many of the promises to Abraham have already come to pass for the Jewish people. Those promises are what we use to bring in a harvest of cities and nations. Ask the Lord for rain in the time of the latter rain!
- Faith is another mark of those who are “partakers of the heavenly calling.” Jesus asked His disciples “When the Son of Man comes, will He find faith?” It takes the belief in what is hoped for and unseen to partake of the heavenly things.
- Faith is a diminishing quality in the Ekklesia. Many operate to the level that their intellect or the circumstances will allow them.
- Pray for the gift of faith and that you will be found in faith no matter the circumstances. (1 Cor 4:2)
- Faith worketh by love Gal 5.6. Ask the Lord to reveal to you what is His love for you and pray that the Holy Spirit will teach you to respond to His expressions of love for you.
God has never broken a Blood Covenant
In Jeremiah 34:18-20 we are told, “And I will give the men who have transgressed My covenant, who have not performed the words of the covenant which they made before Me, when they cut the calf in two and passed between the parts of it—the princes of Judah, the princes of Jerusalem, the eunuchs, the priests, and all the people of the land who passed between the parts of the calf—I will give them into the hand of their enemies and into the hand of those who seek their life. Their dead bodies shall be for meat for the birds of the heaven and the beasts of the earth.” We can see what happened to those who broke God’s covenant. God has never broken a Blood Covenant. Everyone who breaks covenant comes into judgment. We know that we know, that we know, that in the New Covenant the Blood of Jesus redeems us from all sin and by faith we accept that. Through our active participation of accepting redemption by faith, we establish God’s purposes in the earth and establish redemption in the earth. It is our message to the dying world in the last days. That is what we use to bring in a harvest of cities and nations. Ask the Lord for rain in the time of the latter rain!
- This is a season which many people are passing through tough times, you need grace – the free and unmerited favor of God to overcome and even escape some of the trials ahead.
- Prophesy into every area of your life and circumstance that you will be more than a conqueror and you will have victory, not because you are strong or swift; but because the grace of the Lord will be upon your life.
- With trials come opportunities for God to display His grace in abundance.
- Pray that great and effectual doors of favor and blessing will be open to every kingdom citizen as a result of the trials and opposition they encounter in the coming days (1 Corinthians 16:9).
The New Blood Covenant Guaranteed by The Blood Of Jesus provides for Our Redemption
In verses 14-17 we are told, “‘And also the nation whom they serve I will judge; afterward they shall come out with great possessions. Now as for you, you shall go to your fathers in peace; you shall be buried at a good old age. But in the fourth generation they shall return here, for the iniquity of the Amorites is not yet complete.’ And it came to pass, when the sun went down and it was dark, that behold, there appeared a smoking oven and a burning torch that passed between those pieces.” The Abrahamic covenant is a covenant guaranteed in blood. We have a new Blood Covenant guaranteed in the Blood of Jesus and our redemption is Blood-bought. It is covenantal! It is a Blood Covenant that God will not violate or nullify! It is given so that we know that we know that we know that this New Covenant is ours and it belongs to us. That is what we use to bring in a harvest of cities and nations. Ask the Lord for rain in the time of the latter rain!
- Declare that during the second half of the year, as the shakeup continues in the foundations in every gate of society, you shall be anchored beyond the Veil, sunken firm and deep in our Immovable Rock- Jesus Christ (Heb 6:16-20)
- Pray that the Lord will be the stability of your times and seasons. No matter what shaking you go through, He will remain your firm foundation.
- Declare that Jesus Christ will continue to be the only foundation which is laid for your life and circumstance.
- Pray for the covering of your own family foundations as God shakes the nations. While He passes through the nations, let Him pass over you and what is yours, as He sees the mark of the redeeming and atoning blood of Jesus over your life.
- Pray for and deal with the foundations of your own life, family, ministry, community and nation as the Holy Spirit leads you (Psalm 11:3).
The Blood Covenant is a guarantee enabling us to know unquestionably that what God promised He performs.
Verses 9-13 state, “So He said to him, ‘Bring Me a three-year-old heifer, a three-year-old female goat, a three- year-old ram, a turtledove, and a young pigeon.’ Then he brought all these to Him and cut them in two, down the middle, and placed each piece opposite the other; but he did not cut the birds in two. And when the vultures came down on the carcasses, Abram drove them away. Now when the sun was going down, a deep sleep fell upon Abram; and behold, horror and great darkness fell upon him. Then He said to Abram: ‘Know certainly that your descendants will be strangers in a land that is not theirs, and will serve them, and they will afflict them four hundred years.’” In verse 8, Abraham asked, “How shall I know?” Notice what God said to Abraham in verse 13, “Know certainly that your descendants will be strangers in a land that is not theirs, and will serve them, and they will afflict them four hundred years.” God was doing something here that we now know to be Blood Covenant. He was answering Abraham’s need to know. At times we wrestle with God’s promises to us because we have a need to know. The Blood Covenant is a guarantee enabling us to know unquestionably that what God promised He performs. Blood Covenant is a response to Abraham’s question. Because Abraham is the father of all them that believe, we need to build faith the way Abraham built faith. God knew that and that is why He made Abraham an example for us. Every generation since Abraham has had to walk out this faith-building process. We need to learn it and start walking it out so that we can have redemption as our reality. Redemption is Blood-bought and that redemption is the platform of our message to a fallen world. Let’s build the faith we need to walk in it, in Jesus’ name! That is what we use to bring in a harvest of cities and nations. Ask the Lord for rain in the time of the latter rain!
- Pray for the nation of Israel that in this season, when they are surrounded all around by unrest and pressure there will be a rest of Jehovah.
- Pray for that nation to continue to stand strong against the continuing terrorist threats that surround her. Pray for divine order upon that nation.
- Pray for wisdom for the prime minister and all movers and shakers who are key to decision making concerning the borders for Israel.
- Pray that the word of the Lord in Isaiah 49 will stand; He will rather expand the borders of Israel rather than decrease it.
- Pray that indeed the guardian angel over Israel will watch over the Lord’s people during these days of great pressure from within and without the nation. Dan 12:1.
Do Not waver in faith over your redemption
Verses 7-8 say, “Then He said to him, ‘I am the Lord, who brought you out of Ur of the Chaldeans, to give you this land to inherit it.’ And he said, ‘Lord God, how shall I know that I will inherit it?’” Abraham had waited 25 years for this promise and was starting to waiver in faith. He wanted reassurance from God that the promise was still in effect. And when we are dealing with wavering faith over the issue of being redeemed, the enemy has fertile ground to attack us and get us off track. What do we do when we start asking questions like Abraham did in this passage? ‘God, can You help me know that I am forgiven? Can You help me know that I am redeemed?’ Abraham wanted to know for certain. His passion provoked a response from God. God gave Abraham a blessing and we need to recognize it and receive it because it makes a great contribution to the assurance of our redemption. Our faith is what we use to bring in a harvest of cities and nations. Ask the Lord for rain in the time of the latter rain!
- Pray that the Lord will activate the nature of the horse in you for battle so that you will successfully exhibit all the characteristics of the horse in the battles the enemy hurls at you this month. Zech 10:3
- Pray that Jehovah will activate your input gates to sense battle i.e. your nose will smell the battle afar off, your ears will hear the battle and your eyes will see the enemy’s strategies so you will not be led into the enemy’s traps and temptations. Job 39:19-25, Matthew 6:13.
- Declare Psalm 24 and in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ release the arrows of God. Decree and declare that everything that has been corrupted in our midst, in our lives, in our families, in our neighborhoods, in our communities, in our cities, in our nations, right now by reason of a shifting that is taking place that there is a recovery of all lost grounds.
Look Now Toward Heaven
In verses 4-6 this battle unfolds, “And behold, the word of the Lord came to him, saying, “This one shall not be your heir, but one who will come from your own body shall be your heir.’ Then He brought him outside and said, ‘Look now toward heaven, and count the stars if you are able to number them.’ And He said to him, ‘So shall your descendants be.’ And he believed in the Lord, and He accounted it to him for righteousness.’” This is how righteousness works. When we believe the Word, it is counted to us as righteousness. We are redeemed by the Blood of the Lamb. The Lord accepts our faith in His truth that we are redeemed, and He accounts that faith to us as righteousness. All our repented sin is blotted out. We are to confess our faults one to another and we shall be healed. We are to confess our sin and we will be forgiven. God accounts it to us for righteousness and blots our sin out. It is a faith operation. We receive it by faith and then we declare our freedom. In doing so God makes it a reality. Redemption is a reward of faith and it is established by the Father of all them that believe. That is what we develop and exercise to bring in a harvest of cities and nations. Ask the Lord for rain in the time of the latter rain!
- Make the following declarations:
- We declare that the enemy is permanently denied access into our lives and destinies.
- We take and maintain our position seated in Jesus in heavenly places and the Devil is under our feet. We walk in dominion, power, and God’s prophetic purpose – NOW!
- We command that every planting of the enemy shall be pulled out of our lives and the lives of our loved ones. We arrest all satanic projections, fiery darts, arrows, witchcraft activities and soulish prayers.
- We declare that the enemy is permanently denied access into our lives and destinies.
- We take and maintain our position seated in Jesus in heavenly places and the Devil is under our feet.
- We walk in dominion, power, and God’s prophetic purpose – NOW!